- All levels of questions on Solidity – from Basics to Advanced
- Common Solidity / Blockchain Developer Interview Questions
- Engineers who want to understand Solidity and how to build apps with it
- All the knowledge you should have on Web3
- Blockchain etc.
- Anyone who want to become Proficient In Solidity Programming
- Be Able To Comprehend The Structure Of Solidity Code.
- Fully Updated for 2022 and the latest version of Solidity
- Get a very good understanding of Solidity Contract Programming Language (syntax and concepts like state variables
- Become an advanced and confident Solidity developer from scratch
- Basic knowledge of Solidity
- Advanced Blockchain knowledge is not required
Hi, and Welcome to this course on Solidity Practice Tests and Interview Questions.
Are you looking to jump aboard the Web3 wagon and be a blockchain developer deploying smart contracts ?
Are you looking to practice Solidity language and work as a freelance blockchain developer – which is already making millionaires in this space?
Are you practicing for your upcoming Blockchain developer Interview in your dream company and want to boost your chances?
Or are you a Solidity developer, looking to refresh/update your coding skills and knowledge on Solidity?
As we all now can imagine, Blockchain is one of the most disruptive technologies of this decade. It is poised to drastically change many industries in the coming years.
Did you know:
Spending on blockchain solutions is estimated to jump from $1.5 billion in 2021 to over $16 billion in 2024*
26% of companies plan on investing between $1 million and $5 million in blockchain technology*
32% of companies are currently in the development stage of blockchain projects*
Today, The time that is right now, is the best time and a golden opportunity to break into this space and jumpstart a profitable career as a blockchain developer on Ethereum network and beyond. Solidity is the most popular language used for developing on Ethereum. Therefore, in this course we are focused on smart contract development using solidity, and we bring to you over 100 questions around various topics on Solidity, like its Syntax and Codes, Pragmas, the structure of a Solidity Code that includes variables, functions, modifiers, events, errors etc, advanced topics like deploying smart contracts and even basics like comments and more.
These questions are all based on latest version of Solidity – 0.8.x.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals Who Want To Benefit From One Of The Most In-Demand Skills in 2022
- Technologists Who Want To Join The Highest Paid Developer Workforce – Blockchain.
- Freelancers Who Want To Earn Money Writing Building Blockchain Apps.
- Developers Who Want To Build Ethereum Blockchain Applications Using Solidity.
- “Professionals Who Want To Add Blockchain Developer or Solidity Developer To Their Resume.”
- Anybody about to be interviewed as a Blockchain Developer.
- Anybody about to take interview for Blockchain Developers in their team.
- Anybody who want to update / refresh their Solidity knowledge.