- Speak confidently to large audiences
- Not look or sound nervous when speaking to large groups
- Deliver a speech with the right pacing and gestures for a large audience
- Know how to use your eyes during a speech with large audiences
- Move around the stage with confidence
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Public Speaking – Imagine yourself speaking confidently and authoritatively to hundred or even thousands of people in the audience. Wouldn’t t be great to know you can speak to 1000 people just as easily and as confidently as when you speak to one person?
In this How to Speak to Large Audiences Public Speaking course, you will learn the following:
* How to appear relaxed and confident, even if you shaking on the inside
* How to avoid the common mistakes most people make when they are speaking to a large audience
* How to move around the stage effectively
* How to be clearly understood and remembered
This Public Speaking course is delivered primarily through spoken lectures. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The Public Speaking skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This Public Speaking course contains numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their Public Speaking skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high-quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your Public Speaking skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Please enroll today.
“5 Stars! Short sweet and crystal clear instructions this guy is talking out of the experience. love it.” Udemy student Youcef(Joe) seeds
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this Public Speaking course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who may have to speak to a large audience
- This is for anyone who gets nervous at the thought of speaking to large groups of people