- Have an understanding of why a set level of pacing is key for a foundation
- Understand perception in pacing and why it’s key to know what is being received and delivered
- Understand pacing shifts that stem from a set pace in order to create value for the listener
- Understand the role pacing plays in delivering the passion
- How to Podcast
- Have good speaking and interview skills
Imagine knowing a special group of Podcasters who are excelling in their careers and leaders in their field Now imagine that group offering you the very tips, and techniques, they’ve used, to build your podcasting audiences.
The good news is, that group exists and NOW you can be part of this special group of podcasters.
This group is made up of Tracy Goodwin, Speaking coach, and Scott Paton, the Dean of Blogonomics and Podology. In addition to building relationships with fellow podcasters, as a student or graduate of this course, you’re entitled to personal contact with your instructors, unique, targeted training, personal mentoring, and lifetime access to this course.
Podcast Pacing For Audience Engagement gives you the knowledge and the confidence you need to be successful in any Podcast niche you choose as you use the power of your voice to grow your audience, influence thought leaders and engage with your tribe in ways you never thought possible.
This course is for the podcaster who is ready to take your content, and the delivery of it, to the next level as you learn key strategies in pacing which is crucial in podcasting for audience connection, and for the overall delivery and assimilation of your material.
In this course, you will learn:
- What pacing is
- Why pacing is important
- What pacing can do for you and the listener
- How to use pacing to hook and keep the listener
- How to use pacing to show value and stress to the audience so they know what is important
Pacing sets the tone for the show, for our personality and for the ride the listener will be on with this. Pacing is essential for getting the listeners attention, hooking them in and then captivating them throughout the experience.
You have a full 30 day guarantee, so there is no risk in taking the course.
Who this course is for:
- Udemy Instructors
- Anyone who wants to improve their ability to influence others
- All podcasters who want to increase the ability to captivate and engage with the audience