- Understanding Linux commands and pipes.
- Exploring different Linux commands and their usage with pipes.
- Introduction to the Linux terminal and its key concepts.
- Finding helpful manuals and resources for Linux.
- Understanding Linux directories and their organization.
- Understanding the Linux shell and its role in interacting with the system.
- Working with the LS command to list directory contents.
- Understanding the difference between relative and absolute pathnames.
- Filtering LS output based on specific criteria.
- Copying files and directories using the CP command.
- Utilizing tab auto-completion for faster command entry.
- Working with symbolic and hard link files.
- Manipulating files and directories in Linux.
- Introduction to shell and expansion in Linux.
- Using arithmetic expressions with shell scripting.
- Automating folder creation using shell scripting.
- Quoting techniques in shell scripting.
- Introduction to permissions in Linux and their significance.
- Understanding the differences between UID
- and Shadow.
- Managing file and directory permissions in Linux.
- Exploring examples with file permissions.
- Understanding Linux permissions in-depth.
- Changing file permissions using the CHMOD command.
- Fundamentals of processes in Linux systems.
- Exploring the PS AUX command for process management.
- Utilizing the TOP command for monitoring system resources.
- Managing foreground and background processes.
- Bringing background processes to the foreground.
- Understanding and utilizing Linux process signals.
- Introduction to package management systems in Linux.
- Exploring the need for package management tools.
- Understanding and using package management in Linux.
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP networking.
- Exploring the layers of the TCP/IP model.
- Understanding how emails are sent and received over the Internet.
- Explanation of Protocol Data Units (PDU).
- Basic use of switches and data transmission in networking.
- Two networks communicating with a router in the middle.
- Working with the Traceroute (Trcrt) command for network diagnostics.
- Networking with Linux and its various tools and commands.
- and other awesome topics –>
- Basic Computer Understanding
Linux is a powerful operating system that has become the backbone of many technological systems, from servers to mobile devices. If you want to become a Linux pro, this comprehensive course is designed to help you achieve just that.
In this course, you will start by learning the basics of Linux and progress to mastering more advanced concepts, including command line, shell scripting, system administration, and network configuration. You will learn how to install Linux, navigate the file system, manipulate files and directories, and manage user accounts.
Next, you’ll explore shell scripting and how to automate repetitive tasks using bash scripting. You will learn how to write scripts to perform system maintenance, automate backups, and perform network and system monitoring.
Finally, you will delve into network configuration and learn how to set up and manage network interfaces, routing, and firewall rules.
With real-world examples and hands-on exercises, this course will equip you with the skills you need to become a Linux pro. By the end of the course, you will be able to confidently work with Linux and have the knowledge to manage and maintain Linux systems.
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Linux, from complete beginners to experienced IT professionals looking to enhance their skills. The course is designed to be comprehensive and easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and practical examples.
Throughout the course, you will be challenged with exercises and quizzes to reinforce your knowledge and help you understand the concepts better. You will also have access to a community of like-minded learners, where you can ask questions, share your knowledge, and collaborate on projects.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation in Linux and the skills to become a Linux pro. You will be able to confidently perform tasks such as system administration, shell scripting, network configuration, and more. You will also be equipped with the knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve issues that may arise while working with Linux.
Enroll now and take your first step towards mastering Linux. Whether you’re looking to boost your career prospects, improve your skills, or just learn something new, this course has everything you need to become a Linux pro.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone : This course is designed for individuals who have little to no prior experience with Linux. It provides a comprehensive introduction to Linux commands
- terminal usage
- and shell scripting
- making it an ideal starting point for beginners who want to learn Linux from scratch.
- System Administrators: System administrators who need to manage Linux-based systems will find this course valuable. It covers essential topics such as file and directory permissions
- process management
- package management
- and networking
- providing administrators with the necessary skills to effectively manage and troubleshoot Linux systems.
- IT Professionals: IT professionals who work in environments that utilize Linux can benefit from this course. Whether they are involved in network administration
- software development
- or DevOps
- understanding Linux commands
- shell scripting
- and networking concepts will enhance their ability to work efficiently and effectively in their roles.