- Learning and Introducing power apps
- building blocks
- and technology
- as well as designing and managing them.
- “Understand to get started with Dataverse
- Microsofts model-driven apps and the dataverse”
- Learning the Plan
- determine storage
- and manage your Microsoft Power Platform deployments and authentication
- Use Power Automate to automate a business process as well as to create recurring flows
- and troubleshoot
- Analyze the Power BI Desktop: getting data
- modeling data
- exploring data
- publishing and sharing
- Candidates must have basic applied knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform and microsoft 365 services.
- Candidates should have development experience that includes Microsoft Power Platform services
- Microsoft Azure
- and Microsoft 365.
Master Course in Microsoft PL-400 : Power Platform Developer : Would you like to make your business more efficient with apps? Then you should take this path. The course introduces you to Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manages and distributes it.
Power Apps gives you the opportunity to build custom apps for your business needs using apps, services, connectors, and data. Your business data can be connected to Power Apps so you can build custom apps quickly, whether it’s in Microsoft Dataverse (under the hood) or in a variety of online and on-premises sources (SharePoint, Excel, Office 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, etc.).
Your manual business processes can be transformed into digital, automated processes by using apps built with Power Apps. By letting users build feature-rich apps without having to code, Power Apps simplifies the process of developing custom business apps.
Also, Power App enables developers to programmatically interact with data and metadata, apply business logic, build custom connectors, and integrate with external data sources. In this course we have explained the PL-400, Microsoft Power Platform Developer, Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate concepts and processes too.
Microsoft PL-400: This is the official exam code for the “Microsoft Power Platform Developer” certification, which validates the skills and knowledge required to build solutions using the Power Platform.
Power Platform Developer: Refers to professionals who specialize in developing applications and solutions using Microsoft’s Power Platform, which includes Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents.
Power Apps: Microsoft Power Apps is a low-code development platform that allows users to create custom business applications without extensive coding knowledge, enabling Power Platform Developers to build powerful apps quickly.
Power Automate: Formerly known as Microsoft Flow, Power Automate is a cloud-based service that allows users to create automated workflows across various applications and services, enabling developers to automate repetitive tasks and processes.
Power BI: Microsoft Power BI is a business analytics service that provides interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities, allowing Power Platform Developers to create data-driven reports and dashboards to gain insights from various data sources.
In this master course, I would like to teach the 5 Major topics,
1. Introducing power apps, building blocks, and technology, as well as designing and managing them.
2. Get started with Dataverse, Microsoft’s model-driven apps and the dataverse
3. Plan, secure, determine storage, and manage your Microsoft Power Platform deployments and authentication
4. Use Power Automate to automate a business process as well as to create recurring flows, Shareflows, and troubleshoot
5. Power BI Desktop: getting data, modeling data, exploring data, publishing and sharing
Who this course is for:
- All UG
- PG students of IT
- Software and Systems
- Interested Learners of Microsoft Certification Process.