- You will be comfortable writing CSS3 by hand
- Build Real World Websites with CSS3 from Scratch
- Build Advanced Websites with CSS3
- Style an Actual Project From Scratch Using CSS3
- How To Easily Style Beautiful Websites From Scratch Using CSS3
- The Necessary Skills & Knowledge To Quickly Style & Edit Web Pages
- Download & Install MAMP for working in a local Web Development Enviornment
- Learn How To Use CSS3 For Web Development & Web Design
- Learn & Master The Use Of CSS3 Proprerties (Starting With The Advanced Ones)
- Download & Install Sublime Text 3 Text Editor for Coding
- Download & Install Firefox Web Browser for testing & Debuggin your web pages
- No prior Coding Experience is required
Have you always wanted to learn how to code but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to make amazing websites and bring your ideas to life?
Then CSS3 Ultimate Course is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Programming is the most in-demand skill in 2021.
The course begins with the basics.
I’ll take you through everything you need to know to start building websites like an expert.
You’ll learn all the fundamentals of CSS3 and how you can style your own websites.
This is great for students starting or advanced developers that need a refresher course on CSS3.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos
The course is packed with over 6 hours of hands-on tutorials
Here is what you will Learn:
02. FireFox Developer Edition
03. Download & Install
05. Developer Tools
08. Download & Install
09. Open a Project
10. Version Control with GitHub
11. Collaborate with Teletype
12. Install a Package
13. Choose a Theme
14. Hack on the Init Script
15. Add a Snippet
16. Keyboard Shortcuts
20. What is CSS
21. What is CSS3
05. Basic Properties
23. Download Course Files
25. Insert CSS
34. Box Model
50. Pseudo Class
51. Pseudo Element
53. Navigation Bar
55. Image Gallery
56. Image Sprites
57. Attribute Selectors
60. Website layout
06. Advanced Properties
65. Rounded Corners
66. Border Images
74. Media Queries
77. Flex Container
78. Flex Items
79. Flex Responsive
82. Grid View
83. Media Queries
90. Grid Container
91. Grid Item
93. Style Home Page
94. Style Tech Support Page
95. Style Course Page
96. Style Premium Page
97. Style Learn Tech Page
98. Style Contact Page
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional
- beautiful and responsive website
- Students with some knowledge about CSS
- but who struggle to put together a great website
- Designers who want to expand their skill set in CSS