- Willingness to learn
Have you always wanted to learn how to do use Clojure but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to build apps with Clojure Basics and bring your apps to life?
Then Clojure Basics is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Clojure is an in-demand skill in 2021.
The course begins with the basics. We’ll Cover everything you need to know about Clojure Basics from scratch.
Next, you’ll learn all the fundamentals of Clojure Basics.
This is great for students starting that need a refresher course on Clojure Basics.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos.
Here Is What You Will Learn:
02. Getting Started
03. Install iTerm 2 on Mac
04. Install Clojure on Mac via Homebrew
05. How Install Clojure on Linux
06. How to Install Clojure on Windows
11. Sequential Collections
12. Hashed Collections
17. Launching a basic REPL
18. Basic Usage
19. Data Visualization at the REPL
20. Navigating namespaces
21. Enhancing your REPL workflow
22. Guidelines for REPL – Aided Development
23. Community Resources
27. Deps and CLI
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Web Application Security Tester