- What are the key components of career counselling?
- What is the role of self-assessment in career counselling?
- How the career counsellor may identify the client’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the role of career counselling in career exploration?
- What are the methods suggested by career counselor to research different career options and industries?
- Willingness to seek help and actively engage in the counseling\xa0process
1. What is the meaning of Career Counselling?
2. Whether Career Counselling is beneficial for people of all ages and stages of their careers?
3. Choosing a career is a difficult task. Comment.
4. What are the key components of Career Counselling?
5. What is the meaning of Interests in the context of Career Counselling?
6. Why the Career Counsellor may ask you questions about your personal interests when you approach them for career counselling?
7. What is the meaning of personal values? Give some examples of values.
8. Give some example which may demonstrate the importance of understanding one’s values in making career decisions?
9. Why is it important for us to be aware of both our strengths and weaknesses?
10. How can the Career Counsellor identify our strengths?
11. Why should we acknowledge our weaknesses?
12. How can the Career Counsellor help or guide us in respect of our weaknesses?
13. What is the meaning of skills?
14. Why is it essential to understand one’s skills in the context of career counselling?
15. How can the Career Counsellor evaluate their client’s skills, aptitudes and personality?
16. Career counsellors help clients in clarifying long term goals. What is the meaning of long term goals? Can you give the example of some long-term goals?
17. What is the meaning of Career Exploration?
18. What is meant by researching different careers?
19. What is the benefit of researching different career options?
20. How the career counsellor is in a position to inform you about current job market trends and demands?
21. How the information in respect of current job market trends and demands is helpful to the clients of career counsellor?
Who this course is for:
- Job Seekers
- and General\xa0Public